Mooloolaba Tennis Club Inc
Situated at 112 Lady Musgrave Drive Mt Creek, next to the Mt Creek State High School, in a beautiful park like setting. A Progressive Tennis Club offering 6 grass courts and 4 hard courts with lighting and barbeque facility. Professional Tennis Coach available for Junior and Senior players. The club caters for all grade of player and offers organised social play most days of the week or courts can be hired - day or night! Courts need to be reserved - just call 07 54440033.
NOTICE TO MEMBERS OF THE 2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
All members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Mooloolaba Tennis Club (MTC) Inc. The meeting will be followed by a light supper.
The 2018 AGM will be held on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at 7.00pm at the Clubroom, 112 Lady Musgrave Drive, Mountain Creek.
The Business of the AGM will be conducted in accordance with the MTC Rules and will include:
- Receiving the association's financial statement, and audit report, for the last reportable financial year;
- Presenting the financial statement and audit report to the meeting for adoption;
- Electing members of the management committee;
- Appointing an auditor for the present financial year;
- Other Business - Receive Reports, Honoraria, Subscriptions & Fees 2017 and appoint Patron & Delegates.
A nomination form is available in the Downloads section of the MTC website (http://www.mooloolabatennisclub.com.au/) and will be posted on the Club noticeboard. Electing of the management committee will be conducted in accordance with the MTC Rules.
All Financial Members who are eligible to vote are invited to attend and vote on the business of the meeting in accordance with Rule 52.
- MTC Rules are available for download in the Downloads section of the MTC website (http://www.mooloolabatennisclub.com.au/);
- Management committee nomination forms are in the Downloads section of the MTC website (http://www.mooloolabatennisclub.com.au/) and can be submitted electronically (scan & email to Secretary) or mail to MTC PO Box;
- MTC informs those nominating for management committee that the association has public liability insurance to the amount of $30,000,000.
The agenda for the AGM, 2017 AGM Minutes for ratification and other relevant documentation will be emailed to members prior, and available at the AGM.
In accordance with the Club Rules, a list of nominees for management committee will be posted on the Club noticeboard no less than 7 days prior to the AGM.
In accordance with Rule 56, no proxy or postal voting will be allowed at the AGM. A member may not appoint another member as a proxy for the meeting and postal votes will not be allowed.
League Manager is a free online league management system that allows associations and clubs to manage competitions, fixtures, scores and team in real time.
To go to the Mooloolaba Tennis Club league Manager page click here
* VENUE MANAGER - KT Academy *
Our venue management / coaching provider is Adon Kronk and KT Academy.
Adon is a very accomplished tennis player, coach and manager. Adon played his junior tennis in QLD before playing competitively at international level playing ATP pro-tour events, professional Club tennis in Germany and College tennis in the US. He has held numerous Club, coaching and head coaching roles including coaching in Florida and Nevada and being Head Coach at Roy Emerson Tennis Centre, Milton QLD.
Adon is ready to take care of all your tennis needs. See him at the Club or call him on 54440033.